Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold K1200LT too now I have 2012 Harley Heritage but I'm hooked on ZX11's . Will stay on this site .

·
Registered
478 Posts
A harley?

Wow you traded down big time. Harley's are over priced couches. Good luck with that pile!! I would rather ride a gold wing than hardley davidson.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao.

I have ridden 2 fatboys and 1 v-rod and my Buell X1 lightning is way faster and has a shit load more Horse power than either of those harleys. It's too bad it took someone who works for harley to make there bikes actually handle and make real power. Harley gets NO RESPECT FOR TAKING A GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Fuck HD 2.3 billion are you kidding me!!!
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/568/8...ey-Davidson-Loaned--2-3-Billion-from-Fed.aspx

Harley came out and said they can't make it on there core customers!
reasons harley won't make it.
1. they hired a non motorcycle rider as the ceo keith wandel is a fool!
2. buying mv agusta for $109 million and then selling it back for $1 US dollar stupid shits!!
3. shutting down BUELL MOTOCO. It was there only hope for new blood riders.
4. Government bail out.
5. No more core customers - There all fat and old and can barley ride anymore and won't be buying another bike in there lifetime......Maybe a trike lol lol

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Wow you traded down big time. Harley's are over priced couches. Good luck with that pile!! I would rather ride a gold wing than hardley davidson.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao.

I have ridden 2 fatboys and 1 v-rod and my Buell X1 lightning is way faster and has a shit load more Horse power than either of those harleys. It's too bad it took someone who works for harley to make there bikes actually handle and make real power. Harley gets NO RESPECT FOR TAKING A GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Fuck HD 2.3 billion are you kidding me!!!
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/568/8...ey-Davidson-Loaned--2-3-Billion-from-Fed.aspx

Harley came out and said they can't make it on there core customers!
reasons harley won't make it.
1. they hired a non motorcycle rider as the ceo keith wandel is a fool!
2. buying mv agusta for $109 million and then selling it back for $1 US dollar stupid shits!!
3. shutting down BUELL MOTOCO. It was there only hope for new blood riders.
4. Government bail out.
5. No more core customers - There all fat and old and can barley ride anymore and won't be buying another bike in there lifetime......Maybe a trike lol lol
How do you really feel about HDs? :runaway

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the heritage , i've got old and don't ride fast the wife likes it to . She did not like the back of zx11c but I never told her when I was riding .

·
Registered
517 Posts
You'll find another one if you really want one. I love my '94 & my wife doesn't like the back of it either. However, I don't always want her riding with me anyhow. When shes with me I got to ride it like I should have a handicap license plate and training wheels. The rest of the time I have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts