Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, basically after spending all winter working on the bike and learning about its history, I've decided that it deserves a better owner. I have a 92 zx7R with a clean title. I am the second owner of the bike and it was previously used as a track bike. Given the rareness of the bike, I feel like it is better off in the hands of someone who can really appreciate it. Honestly believe it is a little too aggressive for my taste and therefore I am putting the bike up for sale or preferably trade. The bike runs and includes a set of race fairings and tires. I will have updated photos by tonight as most are from january and more photos can be provided by request. I am primarily looking to trade for a 600r. feel free to contact me via phone or e-mail at 847-nine21-seven004 (call or text)

I have put a decent amount of work and parts into the bike, these parts include:
Aftermarket: (Parts)
Nissin rear brake master cylinder
Linderman Engineering Front Forks
Stainless steel front brake lines
Hindle Exhaust

New: (Parts)
Battery
Rear wheel bearings
Rear wheel studs
Zx-12R shock
Throttle Cables
Pro-grips
Woodcraft/ Protek rear sets
SSR gas cap
Vortex rear sprocket
Sunstar Front Sprocket
EK chain
Headlight bulbs & grommets
Protek oil filler cap
Protek rear spool sliders
Exhaust Hanger
Assorted Hardware
Wheel Damper

Repainted:
Gas tank, wheel hub, wheel (just balanced w/ new valve stem), fairing stay, rear brake stabilizer.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Wish I had something to trade... ive only got a spare ZX7R and a 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R (fully rebuilt)

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Best thing I have is a Bandit 600. But in no where near as pretty shape.

·
Registered
210 Posts
How much do you want for the bike.?

·
Registered
210 Posts
it sucks that i live around 1,304 mi, 22 hours from you

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)