Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I'm looking to take the bike back to stock. Well as far as suspension and appearance. Right now it sits lowered 2" and stretched 4". I was wondering if anyone had some stock parts for sale. I need a stock swingarm and chain and whatever is used to make it not lowered in the rear, front turn signals, and rear fender kit complete. If some one has theses parts for sale let me know. If someone wants the swingarm chain and lowering kit perhaps a trade could be made. If these pics load its how it looks now. If they don't my avatar is it. Thanks for looking

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I certainly can. I don't know much about it but is straight and needs a good polishing job. What state are you in?

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill check eBay. Are there any bikes that will swap over swingarms and suspension that will improve handling? I may even lift the bike a little. I'm 6'1". Allow me to pose a question. Would it being stretched 4" and lowered 2" make it sit lower or still somewhat stock hieght? My reasoning behind it is with the swingarm being longer with no drop it would sit higher due to the length of the arm? Not sure that my thought process is accurate.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a polished stock swingarm and chain that I would be willing to part i with...maybe trade for your stretched swingarm and chain
here is a couple pics of the swingarm...if you want different pics, just let me know

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much is super is cheap there jowek? Also how much would shipping be? Don't think they make a flat rate box big enough. 94zx9r ill keep you in mind as I'm already talking to someone about a swap. Justbtrying to find a real world value for my swing arm. I'm hoping to get shipping paid both ways. Its my daily driver so I'd have to have the Swingarm ready to install on a weekend and then ship mine out. So I'd need swingarm chain links and return shipping label. My frames polished so it would match well. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Mine isn't polished, just the gray factory color.
It may need a new bearing where the rear shock mounts, but other than that I'd let it go for shipping costs.

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Joweck let me know what shipping would cost to 30252.

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rubbersidedown would you be willing to cover shipping costs both ways?

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you'll pm a cell I can text you some. I don't own a computer. Only a smart phone.

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I sent an email with the pics and texts direct to your email. Don't know much about it. Looking to swap swingarm chain and links. Pretty much everything needed to swap it out to a stock arm at stock height. If you have a stainless braided rear brake hose I have the exteneded one also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts