Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have a full exhaust system for their 7R they're selling? I want a full exhaust system, but don't feel like dropping the 600-1000 bucks for a new one right now. I really like Muzzy, but am interested in anything that sounds good, and adds some extra HP. If you know anyone, or yourself are selling a full exhaust system,, drop me a line!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, somebody from our other forum page, sent me a message, selling his full Muzzy exhuast,, he said it just needs to be repacked. Whatever that means. haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, but depends on how LOUD. I want it to have that loud sound,, but not like obnoxious loud, like all these honda civics running around these days.. lol.. If I keep the fiberglass out,,, do you think it would be TOO loud??

·
Registered
6 Posts
2002ZX7R said:
Yeah, but depends on how LOUD. I want it to have that loud sound,, but not like obnoxious loud, like all these honda civics running around these days.. lol.. If I keep the fiberglass out,,, do you think it would be TOO loud??
I bought my bike last year and the previous owner had a tuner pipe off an import on the bike. Actually sounds really good. Boderline too loud but definately a different sound to it. Just a thought for ya anyways. Not really sure how it is effecting the performance though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts