Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some parts that can fit an 03 zx9 ..really in need of a front rim and fairings. anyone that has a rim hit me up price is not a big problem as long as its reasonable

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one that fits my zx9 its currently without a body..do you have a stock front wheel and really in need of one

·
Registered
188 Posts
No , no wheels but I have 2 fiberglass side fairings , mirrors , stock exhaust , stock battery tray/undertail , tail lights and a few mic. parts. Let me know if any of that will help you. Ebay is probly your best bet for wheels. I bought a used tail and undertail off a place called rickes motorcycles. He had a nice set of pollished lip and powder coated spokes for $120 a wheel. Ive also got some track tires id let go cheep if it helps you

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh did you find the wheels that b helpfull other than that i can use the side fairings if you leave em for a good price ..as long as i can find the rest of the parts to fit with them somewhere

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and if u dont have any wheels do the one that shop have available and fit my zx9 im in much need of rims to finish my project

·
Registered
188 Posts
My buddy thought he had a set but there bent. So you don't need anything eles I listed side from the fairings? If not im going to start listing them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just the side fairings if you can give me a good price ..really need a front wheel so tell me if you see one around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts