Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for tuner in the NorthEast/Parts interchange

Afternoon fellas, I'm looking for suggestions on who in the northeast I could contact for help tuning my track day 96zx7. I'd like someone w a dyno, and someone who's got experience w the zx7. The following was the listing from the PO, I haven't been into it yet, I just want to sort it and do some possible mods prior to the season. Thanks for your help. Also, can anyone point me in the direction of a parts interchange thread?

Race Composite Body work
Muzzy World Superbike replica graphics
Race Tech Tunned suspension (re-valved and re-tuned)
Crash Bars and quick lift rear spools
Front and Rear Bike Stands
Engine was replaced with 98 Motor with 4k miles
Jet Kit (stage II)
Muzzy Race Pipe, Race sprockets and quick flow filters with Carbon Fiber intakes
Adjustable Race rear sets and adjustable carbon Fiber front levers
Adjustable Race steering damper
Brand New Battery

many-many other trick parts !!!

This Bike has:

BRAND NEW set of Race slick medium compound tires
Brand new Chain
Brand new Brakes
Brand new Oil & Filter

This is a very fast, user friendly and totally reliable motorcycle ! You will not regret buying it and you will enjoy it for many more seasons ! This bike is located in Maplewood, NJ 07040

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ivan of Ivan's Performance Products has a shop that is just north over the Tappan Zee bridge in Congers, NY. He's probably the top tuner in the metro area, and developed a jet kit for the 7R. Couldn't hurt to give him a call.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bozo Ivan of Ivan's Performance Products has a shop that is just north over the Tappan Zee bridge in Congers, NY. He's probably the top tuner in the metro area, and developed a jet kit for the 7R. Couldn't hurt to give him a call.
Thanks Bozo! I had no idea that Ivan was that close; his reputation precedes him, I defenatly know of his kits. I'll give him a shout! Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts