Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2006 ZX-14. Installed a TRE and power commander - have stock exhaust & air filter. Anybody know if there is a mapping program available for TRE or where I might look?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you want some of the best map support you can get buy your parts from Brock Davidson ie. pipe. The money you spend on parts will come back to you ten fold in advice. Brock personally sends out the maps to you and takes the time to talk to you one on one:clap . He replies very promtly even using his cell phone to e-mail when he is away from his office:mfclap . Service like that is hard to find and you need the parts anyway:monkeyup . So as much as I would like to help you with a map:nana , sharing them is not permited and I'm not about to risk losing a valuble asset like Brock:respect because I don't have time to test and tune all day:rant . I want to download and go!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The quick answer is, you can go to Dynojet's website, they have multiple maps you can download. If you don't see one for your application, you can contact them and they will recommend which one you can use that should work just fine.

Also, if you go to zx14.net, you can ask around, many ppl would be glad to help you out with that map. Greg is very helpful, and many times he has maps for applications that he does not mind sharing that he has formed himself...as many of the users are very helpful as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts