Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to lay my baby down today...a 18 wheeler swerved over on me and in order for me not to hit a ford f350 head-on i had to lay her down. Does anyone know where i can get some good fairings?

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Sorry to hear about your down . Are you ok ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm ok. The fairing isn't broke or anything its just scratched with a hole the size of a sweet pea

·
Registered
418 Posts
There is a guy in Sarnia (Canada) who always has lots of fairing stuff on Kijiji. I don't know if he ships stateside, but I am pretty sure he does. I have not bought his fairings, so all I can say is that I have seen his adds, but give him a call - couldn't hoit?
519 402 2433

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I bought the parts I needed and then had the whole bike painted. I did all the prep work myself so I saved some money. I also bought the primer, paint and clear and took them to the guy and saved some mark up money that way as well. I have never had the eBay fairings in my hands but I from what I gathered it can go both ways. Good luck and I am glad that you are ok.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I had to lay my baby down today...a 18 wheeler swerved over on me and in order for me not to hit a ford f350 head-on i had to lay her down. Does anyone know where i can get some good fairings?
. . .hate that sh***t. Glad your still here to ride. E-bay, Craigslist on both coasts and you'll have your stuff. An ace can plastic-weld the hole and repaint the fairing. I've also got an '06, awesome bike.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
man sorry to hear you laid her down, glad to hear you are okay. have you considered buying new? thats was i did when i laid her down the other year. i run a body shop, but reason being they come in prepainted, and the last thing i wanted was a color match issue, unless i was going to paint the whole bike. just a side note. again glad to hear you are okay.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I thought about buying new but I was planning on getting it painted candy apple red for my birthday anyway...if the scratches and hole cannot be repaired I'm will have to go another route.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts