Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my names Chris I just bought a 2000 zx9r with a few things done to it. I was wondering if anyone here was local enough, for me to take a ride to their house and check it out.

I am mechanically inclined, I have done everything from top to bottom in my 98 mitsu eclipse awd. I put a new stroker motor in it, ive done many turbo and tgranny swaps. Ive even done all the basics. I have never touched a bike aside from popping the rear tire off and changing the oil.

I was looking to delete the emissions canister if it hasnt been deleted already, I was also looking to see if someone could give me a run down of anything the bike has done to it.(for bragging rights of course)

So if anyone in the area could just lend a hand and wouldn't mind takin a look at it, just post up and possibly we could set up something. Free lunch/beer of course:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sorry ,i Live In Florida.post Some Pics Of The Beast

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you are interested about taking a trip to upstate NY I would be more than happy to help you out. I know its a long trip but if you were to schedule it for around the time when Americade is in sesion it would be well worth the trip. :crazyloco

1 - 4 of 4 Posts