Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I picked this one up from [email protected] Here's a pic. This is the prototype so the finish is a little ruff but he did me a favor and rushed it out to me in time for BikeWeek. The rest will all be perfect. I installed the inserts for my tag frame so pay no attention to the reflection at the top. Tell him Vinnie sent ya.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Vinnie...I told him I saw your pic and heard it from you. I've known and met Dino many times over the last few years, he held onto my 12R when I was overseas for a year.

So I ordered a powdercoated black fender elim minus the light (waiting for the LED light setup to come out at a later date) and probably going to get some mirror blockoffs and smaller mirrors too.

I really want his rear brake reservoir kit which will mount in the rear and allow the elimination of those passenger pegs.

Ozzy is going to see him this weekend too!

·
Registered
78 Posts
beansbaxter said:
Thanks Vinnie...I told him I saw your pic and heard it from you. I've known and met Dino many times over the last few years, he held onto my 12R when I was overseas for a year.

So I ordered a powdercoated black fender elim minus the light (waiting for the LED light setup to come out at a later date) and probably going to get some mirror blockoffs and smaller mirrors too.

I really want his rear brake reservoir kit which will mount in the rear and allow the elimination of those passenger pegs.

Ozzy is going to see him this weekend too!
I'm waiting on rear resevoir kit as well, I've already removed my pass pegs. Looks tons better, especially with the addition of the fender eliminator and the rear seat cowl. Glad I could help.:wink

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I think that fender elim looks good. I bought the same tank guard just yesterday haha

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts