Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

521 - 540 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen one slammed so much that looked so good that way. I have the same color and everything, and this sort of makes me want to go out and loosen up the fork clamps...
Thanks man, it really wasn't that low, just under 1.5 inches front and rear. I just tightened my strap for the picture. Out of all the pictures I have of that bike in the last 10 years, it's still one of my favorites.

·
Registered
13,361 Posts
Oh, it was strapped? I just thought the forks were dropped through the trees. Regardless, it looks pretty sick like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to all!

I am a new member to this forum. I came here originally to learn about ZX10Rs, because I am about to buy my first ZX10R.
So, before the big decision, please help me, what do you think about, this bike is a 2009 or 2010?
It is bought in 2010, but I don't know what year was it made.

Is there anything that says clearly the exact model year? (mainly the colors should have I think, but I don't know what is the case with a green bike like this)

Bike looks very clean, first owner, now I only should have to choose between this green beauty and a 2008 CBR 1000RR. Hard decision...

·
#1 BMW Traitor
6,376 Posts
Hi to all!

I am a new member to this forum. I came here originally to learn about ZX10Rs, because I am about to buy my first ZX10R.
So, before the big decision, please help me, what do you think about, this bike is a 2009 or 2010?
It is bought in 2010, but I don't know what year was it made.

Is there anything that says clearly the exact model year? (mainly the colors should have I think, but I don't know what is the case with a green bike like this)

Bike looks very clean, first owner, now I only should have to choose between this green beauty and a 2008 CBR 1000RR. Hard decision...
If I recall correctly, the build date is on the sticker on the frame neck

·
6,634 Posts
Maybe the 10 section is broken. Let me try ......

Here is my 2015. Only mods so far are Euro style turn signals and fender eliminator. Great mod. I have a large pile of other parts to put on, but keep getting distracted.

I got mine delivered to Laguna Seca. I was fortunate enough to roll it over to the Kawasaki Pit for WSBK this year and got Rea and Sykes to sign the tank covers.

521 - 540 of 569 Posts