Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is mine, All stock 2007 ZX6R, except chrome windscreen, swing arm extensions and K&N filter (recently removed for testing something) but future plans include ghosted red flames (ZX14 Style), & a Two Brothers pipe, with a USB powercommander III. What u think?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm personally not a fan of the extended look but its REALLY popular around here. other than that... I LIKE IT!! I never seen a windscreen like that one either, i like that.. Bet the flames are gonne really set that off- i always wondered what a white 07 would look like.

·
Banned
528 Posts
looks good bro !

·
Registered
1 Posts
04'636 no chrome still blingin! way too much time and effort put into this bike...powdercoated the frame Super Gloss Black, 05 rims powdered Candy Lime with a clear coat, twice baked! Full Ti System, w/ Povic can, Kawasaki Kit Rear Sets, RaceBitz Coolant lines, Woodcraft engine cover, powdercoated clutch cover and sprocket cover, Afam sprockets, DID520 Gold on Gold chain, Braided lines, custom made Fairing Stay, aluminum 6061 1/2" plate 3/4" tube blah blah blah.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
93ranger How does the swing arm extension affect the ridability?

·
Registered
159 Posts
heres mine pc III mapped it out, crg levers , vortex rear set ,vortex sprocket ,vortex sliders, K & N air filter, jump wire mod, throtle mod, puig wind screen, micron ultra light exhaust, scorpio alarm i sleep better at night with it, GPR stabilazer ,hugger , 58 cycle block off plate..

·
Registered
81 Posts
93rangerturbo, hey i also extensions and lowered mines. i kinda had the same concept as you. my bike is silver with the red wheel and fork, but going to change the color to all black with red wheels & fork. your bike looks great keep it up. ill show pics in the morning when the suns out..

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
all nice bikes, i love the mean kawi green.

·
Banned
528 Posts
nice bikes guy's, how do u post pics on here, i want to post mine

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Extensions didnt change the ride to much, not that i can tell anyway. I prob should re-adjust the rear shock to get it dial'd back in but no that bad where it bugs me. And yeah all the other bikes look good too. Mine used to be that silver with red, but after bike got stolen & scratched figured good a time as any to paint it. And as for the pictures click here http://www.zxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179

1 - 15 of 15 Posts