Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Let's see the helmets you rockin

162K views 472 replies 289 participants last post by  KBear 
#1 ·
I didn't see a thread on this, but i'm one of those that matches helmet with bike.....let's see the helmets.

See less See more
#2 ·

That is my Cardo Blue Tooth on the bottom of the side.

And.........
That sticker was purchased when I had my SV650S. It really did cost $6,000.
Still pisses off Porsche drivers. :thefinger :nana

#6 ·
must be a lot of people that ride without helmets........

#7 ·

#10 ·
I have several helmets but my favorite is my newest one a Joe Rocket Carbon Fiber this thing is amazing with it's fit and finish but the best part is it weights about half as much as the rest of them. I'll post the pics when I get a chance.

#11 ·
Here is a picture of my helmet collection, Most of them are Scorpion Helmets because Scorpion helmets are the SHIZNIT!!!

#13 · (Edited)
This is the one I use now. I've got 5 total but no pictures right now. I practice my airbrushing on a couple of the older ones so they don't stay the same color or design for very long. The others are past their prime so they've turned into decoration hanging on the wall. Sorry for the shitty pic.

#14 ·
Speaking of airbrushing, Shifty, either you, yourself or anyone able to airbrush Iron Maiden's Eddie onto a white helmet for me?

#17 ·
Has anyone seen the new Arai Corsair V? I would loooove one for Xmas, just email me for my address LOL.

#18 ·
Here is the newest Scorpion helmet I added to the collection, I bought this one for my wife because she wasn't very keen on the green Scorpion Warhawk. This one is the Scorpion EXO-400 Paradise in Sky Blue.

#20 ·
helmet

how do you insert images?? help

#21 ·
you need to sign on for a free account to photobucket or similar website. Once you download the picture from your computer to photobucket, click on the "IMG" under the photo and then paste it in your reply to the forums.
The bad thing about photobucket is if you move the picture or delete it, it's removed from the forums, too.

#24 ·
#26 ·
this was my first helmet. the joe rocket rkt101 carbon.

this is my new one i just got for christmas. hjc ac-12 carbon vader.

#27 ·

My old School Suomy. Still my all time favorite helmet! And a Scorpion I rock when I'm chillin'. I just feel better hitting the twisties and cranking on the throttle when I'm wearing the Suomy. Overall fit and performance is second to none in my opinion. I'm sure you guys and ladies understand what I'm talking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.