Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a thread on this, but i'm one of those that matches helmet with bike.....let's see the helmets.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts

That is my Cardo Blue Tooth on the bottom of the side.

And.........
That sticker was purchased when I had my SV650S. It really did cost $6,000.
Still pisses off Porsche drivers. :thefinger :nana

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
got that same scorpion, bruggan, it was my first helmet. Will post pics when I decide to stop being lazy and take/post them...

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
ICON airframe.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
must be a lot of people that ride without helmets........

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

By suprachica79

Couldn't find my own pic of it, but thats the one. Love my arai

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have several helmets but my favorite is my newest one a Joe Rocket Carbon Fiber this thing is amazing with it's fit and finish but the best part is it weights about half as much as the rest of them. I'll post the pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here is a picture of my helmet collection, Most of them are Scorpion Helmets because Scorpion helmets are the SHIZNIT!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got a few...first one is my fav...anyone remember this one???

Here is my middle son in his...

·
11,782 Posts
This is the one I use now. I've got 5 total but no pictures right now. I practice my airbrushing on a couple of the older ones so they don't stay the same color or design for very long. The others are past their prime so they've turned into decoration hanging on the wall. Sorry for the shitty pic.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Speaking of airbrushing, Shifty, either you, yourself or anyone able to airbrush Iron Maiden's Eddie onto a white helmet for me?

·
Registered
27 Posts
One more...This is my oldest boys helmet...he picked it out and loves it b/c he thinks it makes him look tough!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Has anyone seen the new Arai Corsair V? I would loooove one for Xmas, just email me for my address LOL.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here is the newest Scorpion helmet I added to the collection, I bought this one for my wife because she wasn't very keen on the green Scorpion Warhawk. This one is the Scorpion EXO-400 Paradise in Sky Blue.

·
Registered
163 Posts
helmet

how do you insert images?? help

1 - 20 of 471 Posts