Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yearly Ninja Rally in SoCal

Anybody got connections in corporate? Kawasaki should do a yearly Ninja Rally here in SoCal. Summertime sometime. It would be HUGE!

NINJA-WEEK, or WEEK of the NINJA like Riders of Kawasaki
We could put the word out on all the other forums. Riders would come from everywhere, it could be bigger than Sturgis after a couple years.

Take over some small town, flooded with Ninja's. It'd make the news, killer advertising scheme at the same time with all the popularity and publicity.

Anybody been to the HD :crazyloco Sturgis Rally? How about this thread gets flooded with ideas on how the event would be organized, any aspect/all aspects? A single idea or a complete, detailed overview with timeline, or anything in between, all ideas welcome at this stage!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A summer event should be located somewhere with ideal weather (mountains or the coast to minimize uncomfortable heat in case there's a heat wave), somewhere with plenty of camping and lodging nearby (for the convenience of attendees as well as those working at the event), somewhere centrally located in SoCal so that the most riders could easily ride there (from within SoCal of course, as well as from other states), somewhere with plenty of wide open country roads all around (for obvious reasons), and somewhere with plenty of (affordable) open space available for all the Ninja's, like some little rural town on the outskirts.

·
Registered
526 Posts
i have the perfect place, garner state park here in texas. its in teh middle of everything. its like right below sturgis, plenty of scenery like large hills 2 ride around, if u go far enough theres flat open miles of area. plenty of camping and lodging there and around the area because of the scenery, and hehe... its a state park. its up there in the middle, not 2 far down south where the weather can get a lil warm.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i m so down...........if it was around here in south cali i would so be there

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But that would put it off until next year.

I'm thinking informal, bunch of us just show up someplace cool and perfect for riding, kinda outta the way. I've got a perfect location in mind, coincides with another local motorcycle event.

I'll post it up in about a week or so. I believe first Saturday in October.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

This is the first one. It's a different event, so all the NINJAs can park together in the same area, show strength for the strongest and best bikes ever (the Ninja of course), meet each other, and enjoy the event, not to mention the beautiful area and all the perfect riding roads all over the area.

It's a perfect opportunity! It looks like it's going to be a huge event with hundreds of riders, and a nice, mellow crowd. PLUS, be nice to see a few hundred NINJAs. Corporate riders will probably stealth, and see how many NINJAs show up and represent!

It's a beautiful area for riding, and the weather will be nice and mellow up there!

LINKY:

http://www.vjmc.org/calendar/FRAZIERPARK/FP2007.htm

·
Registered
443 Posts
My brother-in-law and I would have attended but we're out here in the east coast :banghead

How about a central location in the USA where the west coast and east coast Ninja riders can meet, I'll bet there'll be a bigger turn out :crazyloco

Here's another idea... a west coast event and an east coast event. It can even be done on the same day with huge projection screens showing each other's scene. :clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts