Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after the long wait, my Leo Vince EVO II is here. I just got done installing it and here's some picture. I still gotta decide what I'm doing with the lights. The bracket that it come with drop it really low....I donno, I'll figure out something later. I'm just too tired..LMK what you guys think...

·
Registered
275 Posts
thats one hot exhaust. I wish I had the money to pick something up like that, for now the stock one will have to do

·
Registered
264 Posts
That fits up real nice. Hows it sound? Is it loud like a 2brothers or is it more comparable w/the akro? You did a wicked job on the install. Thanks for sharing the pics. :bling on the full carbon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was at a bike show not long ago and there was a performance exhuste place there that made you a race pipe for £170 or you could send your standered pipe off 2 them they said theyl make it in 2 a race pipe£100 quid with 2 round pipes out the back seen pics of them when i was there they look great and he gives you the little inserts that go in the end 4 MOT if you want il send you the number but it'l be monday coz i use works computer haha not got one yet

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the good feedback. The exhaust sounds really good. (i love it) There's not too many 07 around my area to compare it to. Hopefully I can find some 07 around here..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts