Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the forum! I have recently sold my '92 ZX-11 C3 and have some parts leftover: Two windscreens, one tall, one regular, both dark smoke. The original seat. An oil filter. The original bar ends. If anyone has an interest in any of this let me know.

Oh...the new ride? 2008 MV Agusta F4 312R, White over Black! I will miss the 11on ocassion...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a complete inner fairing set. It is the three pieces that form the "dash". These have been painted once and are in "fair" condition. Currently they are candy burple in color. I will remove the paint form them which will return them close to the native black. They have "greyed" a bit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I'll take the inner fairing, standard sized windshield, oil filter, and bar ends. Pls. send me a message/email with price.

Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI folks: Tomorrow I will add part numbers that I have, and any specs I may know. I will cull my garage for the ZX parts. I know I have an original needle kit as I changed to the factory jet kit. I'll include pics. For now the "tall " windscreen is a Zero Gravity touring model still in the original packaging, it retails for around $75.00. I just need to move it so $50.00 plus shipping seems fair. The rest will follow tomorrow....if anyone wants to call, the number is 781-223-3020 (cell), my name is Chuck and I am available from around 5 am to around 8:30 pm eastern standard time U.S. Keep the sticky side down and the shiny side up!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd like to see some pics of the MV.
T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts