Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2000 ZX-9R sE1, 2002 ZX-9R sF1, 2000 ZX-9R E1 EVAP restore
9,886 Posts
Pretty much the same here. My riding suit collects a lot of insects or should I say, dried on splatted insects. I use a damp cloth and occasionally a drop or two of hand soap added to the damp cloth. They clean up well and show little sign of wear after about 15 years.

· Registered
478 Posts
Lexol

Lexol is the best stuff around.........I have lots of icon leather gear i use it on. Use a damp sponge and some ICON leather cleaner first and scrub in a circular motion until it foams up and then immediately wipe the foam and dirt away with a clean dry towel. Repeat until the whole jacket or garment is cleaned. Then follow this up with a generous rubbing in of ICON leather conditioner. then just like waxing your bike buff off the conditioner with another clean towel. Avoid any embroidered stitching or cloth patches. As the cleaner may deposit the dirt into the cloth or threading on the embroidered stuff's. I also carry a small ICON helmet lens cleaning kit with LCD monitor cleaning gel in it. It doesn't run or drip when sprayed and it loosens bugs pretty fast. So when you come out of the canyon you can stop for a second and clean up your lens so you can see.:smile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.