Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to go for a little nice ride last weekend....hop on the freeway to go to Auburn and ride 49 on the way I get pulled over by two CHP on bikes...for what you ask????....my red reflectors...are too small. But what was the stupidest fix it ticket for my dumbass...turned into gettin my bike impounded. See stupid lazy me...has a permit, and they are on ZERO tolerance right now. so i got my bike back already but had to fix the reflector. because like most people with a F.E. I had those little bicycle dots on my plate which everyone says are legal....they aren't. So i found a little D.O.T. approved reflector strip at my buddies house and got some scrap sheet metal...this is what I came up with..... like my plate... got the 636 right in it...that's just luck

it's ghetto but you can't really see it, it's not bulky and it's legal...now on to getting my license:banghead

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i picked them up at a local shop.... http://www.aeccycle.com/ not sure it's on their page but you could e-mail them i'm sure...the prices are pretty good too. They are white LED's too so they put out pretty good light for the size, i think they also have ones that have little red LED's on the head too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts