Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I laid my bike down yesterday doing about 30mph. I hit a patch of gravel and lowsided. My bike is fine im a little beat up thank god for gear.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I laid my bike down yesterday doing about 30mph. I hit a patch of gravel and lowsided. My bike is fine im a little beat up thank god for gear.
That sucks man. At least it is only minimal. So you just got to fix plastics and mirrors I assume?

Glad you are ok and +1 on the gear. Just ordered my suit for the season. Always wear gear!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Glad you are fine.

Also glad you didn't say "had no choice but to lay it down" or my favorite "I laid it down to avoid an accident" XD

Scrapes and bruises I imagine?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Glad you are fine.

Also glad you didn't say "had no choice but to lay it down" or my favorite "I laid it down to avoid an accident" XD

Scrapes and bruises I imagine?
i can actually legitly use those excuses. teenage years - i once went downhill on a bicycle that had no brakes, i got scared and i jumped into a patch of grass :crackup

OP, any assesment on the damages?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought the bike with no plastics, so no problem there. I will replace those eventually and yep just scrapes and bruises im sore as hell. I just scraped the stator cover up and thats about it not even the peg lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
laid it down

I have done that when i was 17 on my new 1991 ninja 650r. I was turning into a parking lot heavy on the front brake and there was gravel and the front wheel went out from under me and down it went. Smashed the turn signal and bent a lever. My pride was hurt more than anything. But the dumbest i have ever done was when me and my friend were backing out our bike in front of some hot girls and my foot slipped on some pebbles and i dropped it in front of them.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Glad you're ok
Couple things I don't use the front brake on. Dirt one the road, wet manhole covers, wet painted lines and turning arrows. I hardly use my rear brakes except for those situations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts