Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:hno Yep, like it says, laid it down. I got hit right around the corner from my house basically. It sucks so bad. Dealership says it will be close to 6 G's to fix. Anyone know what the value on this year is just cause the dealership says the insurance people might total it out and i dont want that to happen. On the flip side i did get all new gear and stuff cause it wasn't my fault and on top of that i have a video of my own accident cause my neighbor had a camera mounted to his house and caught everything on tape lol.:rofl

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like you may come out alright but if they do total it just strip it down and sell some parts before the insurance company takes it away, then go buy a new one. I've only laid mine down when it was parked because my wife went to jump on the back when I wasn't paying attention. I could have bitch-slapped her.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Post the tape. I know I could learn from it... How the heck you total it??? Someone hit you or was it solo??

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow sorry to hear that. the insurance company will most likely total it out yes. if the frame is 100%, i would buy it back and either sell it or rebuild and sell it for a profit. either that or yes just take some parts before they pick it up (think they'd notice if you kept the engine? haha)

i managed to let mine get away from me during a u-turn and put some nice little scratches on the center fairing left side but that was it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if i can figure out how to post the video i will. No it wasn't a solo. A asian lady hit me. she cut a blind corner leaving me no choice. Got a quote and my insurance totaled it, but luckly i went through the other company and they going to have it repaired. Thank god cause i just bought a new arai helmet and alpinestar jacket and would have hated to return them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts