Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all I have to say is :hitit

I was going to go with the Yosh carbon because honestly our bikes are fast enough....and I want an exhaust for looks mostly and some sound....

So here are the pix I found....

Wasn't able to find price details from pipecity.com....but supposedly it should be out near the end of Nov. but who knows...:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's hot looking... and I had a Jardine on my 7... loved the sound.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Swoosh said:
That's hot looking... and I had a Jardine on my 7... loved the sound.

Could you ~ a price point for what this slip-on might cost as compared to what you paid for yours...plz thx...:smile

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yep that one is it! I don't care what it costs! I will hit the sites and find out what the Honda 600RR price is for that same can (it is already out) can't be that big a diff!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pipe city has the 1000RR for $479 and Starcycle has the dual outlet for the 1000 at $471, so the 600 slip on might be in line with that. Same as the Arata and Akrapovic slip ons or the micron dual outlet...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smileyman said:
Pipe city has the 1000RR for $479 and Starcycle has the dual outlet for the 1000 at $471, so the 600 slip on might be in line with that. Same as the Arata and Akrapovic slip ons or the micron dual outlet...

Awesome..that's def. affordable....I'm so doing the Jardine.....done and done...just gotta get searching for what sites will be stocking it.....:rofl

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well all I have to say is :hitit

I was going to go with the Yosh carbon because honestly our bikes are fast enough....and I want an exhaust for looks mostly and some sound....
I got a question, you said you weren't really going for sound. Well I am looking for that real loud, formula car sound when I get exhaust. You have any recommendations for exhaust that really packs some sound?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I got a question, you said you weren't really going for sound. Well I am looking for that real loud, formula car sound when I get exhaust. You have any recommendations for exhaust that really packs some sound?
Try this. This is the Yoshi RS-5 Slip on. I made this the day after I put it on so the pipe wasnt broken in yet. I need to make another one now that the bike has about 600 miles with the new pipe.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/Davemk212/?action=view&current=bikeexhaust.flv

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jardine Dual Outlet Carbon Slip On

Price: Call For Pricing
Manufacturer: Jardine
Part Number: 18-3015-524-02

Jardine announces the Dual Outlet for the ZX6RR/636 05-06.

Features:

Weight Savings of 10 lbs
98.7 dB @6000RPM
Includes Fender Eliminator Kit
FI Light Fix
Muffler 2" X 12"

Jardine Dual Outlet

Jardine has decided to expand the line for their Carbon Fiber Dual Outlet.

Now introducing applications for:

Triumph 675
Kawasaki ZX6RR/636 05-06
Due out Beginning of 2007. Get your Pre-Order in today to get one of the first runs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
my buddy has a full jardine system on his 2000 zx6 and its probably one of the best sounding bikes i have ever heard i definately am thinking about gettin a jardine on the 636... i want the 2 bro's but its too expensive

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jardine Dual Outlet pipe

Has anyone found a site that has the Jardine Dual Outlet pipe available for the ZX6R yet? Their website still says Coming Soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts