Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new on here, I got my 14 last fall, what an amazing bike, the only problem that I had with it was the exhaust being so heavy and sounding so blah,,,,,,,,,, well I got a chance to meet up with a guy down at Daytona Bike Week and he had worked with a guy over the winter to make a better looking, lighter exhaust for it. Man these things really sound good when you open up the exhaust, anyway I ordered a set and of course I was skeptical because he promised me they would make more power, blah blah blah like everyone else. Well they turned another 7 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they sound sweet....... I have my swingarm polished on my bike and they accent it really nice, anyways you guys need to check them out,, without a doubt THE best upgrade to this monster so far. If any of you were down at Bike Week they were on that zx-14 viper bike, anyway here is the page where they are at. http://www.voodoomoto.com/shop/index.php?action=item&id=312&prevaction=category&previd=42&prevstart=0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Look's sick! I went with the Muzzy M-10 it looks similar and you are right, get a bit of air in these things and they growl!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea man, I love em, I took the baffles out of them just for kicks and the thing really sings, I would recommend them to anyone, I was looking at the pictures on the site, and noticed that he had pictures of original mock up, which is was sectioned, I can assure you hahahahha, that they are all one piece, he said they did that so they could make the fixture to which they needed to be bent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts