Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAHA, finally took the time to register with kawiforums (really just so i could dig through their parts section).

But apparently theyre a little stricter over there.
Had to..
Create account
Make first post on Newbie Page
Wait 30 seconds to repost
And im still awaiting activation so i can post in the classifieds.

Dont remember this place being that tough to get into.

Guess maybe tomorrow i can ask if someone has a tail. Well that killed four minutes, now what to do..................

· Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,875 Posts
I think they are just picking on you because you are from Arkansas:rotflmao. Just kidding

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sure that has something to do with it. But i had to read some REALLy big smart people words to sign up, figured that should have got me right in. :crackup

· Registered
307 Posts
Im sure that has something to do with it. But i had to read some REALLy big smart people words to sign up, figured that should have got me right in. :crackup

:smile

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Is Ohio like the forum membership capitol of the world? Do you ohioans have lives away from your computers? I'm not trying to be a dick, I was just noticing lately that of the two forums I am a member of and spend any time on that the number of members from Ohio that are Online at any given time seems very disproportionate compared to any other state.

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Yeah, it's not like Cali up here.
We're lucky to get 6 months of rideable temps.
And half of that, it's raining.
And if it isn't some dick from Ohio, you have me from WI.

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Havent even been back to kawi forums since registering... I think this site has already corrupted me.

· Premium Member
6,725 Posts
Is Ohio like the forum membership capitol of the world? Do you ohioans have lives away from your computers? .
I have a nice life away from my computer, but my job requires me to be tied to a computer for most of the day and my workday is 13+ hours long.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I was just noticing lately that of the two forums I am a member of and spend any time on that the number of members from Ohio that are Online at any given time seems very disproportionate compared to any other state.
I can't find any data to prove or disprove this, but several years ago I was told that a study had been done and within either a 100 or 150 mile radius of Columbus,Ohio there were more motorcycle registrations (bigger than 125cc) than any similarly sized area anywhere else in the World. That might have something to do with the number of us on forums as well.:headscratch

Whole lot of riders in Ohio...but also, it's winter and we've got nothing better to do.
+1

20,851 Posts
Even though we have only around 6 to 7 months of riding weather, Ohio has more bikes per capita than any other place i have ever been except for 3rd world countrys where nobody can afford a car and everybody rides a bike or scooter.

· Administrator
57,861 Posts
of course there's more bikes in ohio
wtf is there to do in o phkin hio other than ride bikes?
Sorta like driving through nebraska. ooo, there's a corn stalk. ooo look at THAT one. Wow, that one has 3 ears.

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was it the year anniversary of this thread or something :lol

· Registered
478 Posts
I was on a suzuki Vstrom forum and it was worse. I had made a comment about about not wearing gear was a being a dumbass. And a moderator deleted and told me it was rude. I told him to go F$%# himself and kept right on posting. It is stupid not to wear gear and anyone who gets on a forum and cries about it is a DUMBASS.:rotflmao

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.