Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night they were having a sports bike night down not to far from my house. they were giving free dyno runs to the first 75 people. I got home around 630 and started putting my fairings on (however you spell it) from a oil change i did. the even started at 7 and i got the bike cleaned up and my platics on. so now its about 5 after and i go to start my bike and it wouldn't turn on. :headscratch so i knew it was cold so i pull it out the garage and push it up this hill, my dad comes out and gives me a nice push and try to compr start and again wouldn't start. PHUCK!!!!!!! pull it back in take the lil plastics off to get to the seat bolts so i can take the bat out put this lil charger thing to it fires right up. let it warm up for a bit mind you it was prob in the 20's where im at right now ride down to this place walk to the back and the guy gives me a damn flyer and tells me to make an appoinment. :eek:hno at this point the nerves are really bothering me, so i left went home and on my street pulled a half decent stand up to releive some frustration.
no where on any of the info did i get did they say that they weren't running the dyno that night so that's y i was pissed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts