Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, Kawasaki UK has listed for the 2005-2006 ZX-6R a Kawasaki double bubble screen. Pretty cool, as it has the Kawasaki logo in it like an OEM piece. I checked and this will fit the new 2006 ZX-10R:

Here is a pic from the Kawasaki UK website:

Here is a link to it on Kawi's UK website:

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/productCGA.asp?Id=34000D50008&PId=FEBECC55B

Smoke 204WSP0010

·
Registered
159 Posts
that looks pretty cool it looks like a jet canopy..too bad i bought a puig already last year..first mod i put on my bike...u gonna get one bean?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might have to ask Shortcircuit since this is a United Kingdom item. I think it will look pretty cool though, plus have something different than the norm.

·
Registered
43 Posts
dont by them from kawasaki. you can get the same thing from other web sites or ebay for like 50 dollars less. and you can get carbon pieces for like almost half as much.

·
Registered
77 Posts
^^^^^+1. It might be the lighting, but it doesn't look smooth anyway, kinda chunky around the bubble. I love my puig DB, I got light smoke. It's just barely darker than stock, but now I can see my gauges. The puig also puts "zx-6r" on it in the middle where it did say kawi. This is only a prob. if you have an rr.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
But who makes a Dark Smoke DB for the 06 10R? realizing it's the same as the 05/06 6R of course..... but is there one on the market?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swoosh said:
But who makes a Dark Smoke DB for the 06 10R? realizing it's the same as the 05/06 6R of course..... but is there one on the market?
I contacted Puig and they replied saying that they should have one out shortly. Even their clear replacement is on backorder most of the time.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Damn new bikes. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts