Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone need your help a a friend of mine gave this bike to me it was his younger brother who was shot dead in a robbery after 16 months he gave it to me so I can refurb the bike make it new in his brother memory so brought it to my workshop as I am a four wheel mechanic and this the first bike that I'm working on specially in his Bro memory before I tried to start I have replaced the oil brake oil checked the the carb it was like brand new the bike was in running condition so after doing the service filled the fuel did checked the flow of the few its good tried to start she there was a click sound but starter didn't work so I checked the wiring neutral switch fixed side stand switch fixes clutch switch works fine all the fuses are checked there is 6 volt on Grey wire from the ignition to cdi box on off switch cleaned and checked starter switch cleaned and checked horn working indicator does not flash keep staying on now when I try to start starter not turning so I checked y/red wire from junction box to starter solenoid its only got 6volt when I press start button there is good starter relay click noise but relay only passing 6 volt don't know why on the other hand when I bypass the selonoid she crank amazing but no spark fuel pump on jerk once in a blue moon but don't turn on at all just jerks sometime fellows sorry for my English and how would I know which year exactly my bike is I only know it's Zx9 what year what grade I don't know if you guys can help and how do I upload pictures here so you guys can tell me which model is mine here the link for the pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158220927794668&id=766244667

please guys help me out to start it and turn into something nice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry forgot to mention the bike was standing from last 16 months no one even tried to move or to start she was just standing alone until now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts