Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
181 - 200 of 234 Posts

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Thanks Riley. That's Guaruja, state of Sao Paulo, by the beach. That's why you see those cocoa trees.

· Registered
9 Posts
Hey all, new to thread, I am building a 2001 zx9, its a nightmare and i just started. I had a 2002 zx14, and cried when i sold it, so i bought this basket a week ago to put it back on the road.. I work on a pipeline, so its being built in a fema camper,,, good times.... i will post pics soon,

· Registered
2000 ZX-9R sE1, 2002 ZX-9R sF1, 2000 ZX-9R E1 EVAP restore
9,886 Posts
Hey all, new to thread, I am building a 2001 zx9,... it's being built in a FEMA camper,,, good times.... i will post pics soon,
Didn't they find there was some toxic material in the insulation of those campers? :eek:hno

· Registered
26 Posts
New here. I picked up a 96' zx900 about 3 months ago and been rolling. Haven't had much time to come on the forums to say anything but now that it's getting cooler out I'm finding more time to be in the house.

· Registered
9,886 Posts
:thumbup

Welcome to ZXF! Join the addition in the Off-Topic area. Before you know it, you'll be without a job, a roof over your head and it'll be 2015.

· Registered
9,886 Posts
Sure Beanbaxter, I'd love to post pictures of my 9R.

This forum is for the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R, which was released from 1984 to 2003.
Coming up out of a corner from a brief pic opportunity. This is pic 2 of 2.

Taking in picture opportunities as I head back to Monterey, CA and MotoGP 2013. San Simeon, CA. Round trip without the need for fuel. How's that for cute?!

· Presidenté of Whoring
21,295 Posts
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I'm assuming you were looking at the camera trying to strike a pose

· Registered
9,886 Posts
ZX-9R picture first. Your ZX-9R, then I reply to the question. :middlefinger:

I think you've seen 1 of 2.

· Presidenté of Whoring
21,295 Posts
ZX-9R picture first. Your ZX-9R, then I reply to the question. :middlefinger:

I think you've seen 1 of 2.
I don't recall me asking a question, nor said picture "1 of 2"

· Registered
9,886 Posts
Okay smarty. :clever:

There was the implied 'were you striking a pose?' The answer is, no. Not at that point in the turn. I wasn't going fast enough for head position/direction to matter and I was coming up off the road.

People I ride with are mostly shy about photo-ops, but then love the results, as do I. This one turned out to be a keeper.

1 of 2

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey Riders..I have just recently purchased a beautiful 2001 ZX9R. Bike rides like a champion, but I recently noticed that my headlights have went out. The fuses are good to go, I have also replaced both headlights and still NO JOY. I think it may be something with the wiring. Can anyone help with a manual with the wiring diagram or maybe a site to purchase one at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Welcome, DoubleOsmoke! ask EZ, he knows about electrical.

· Registered
9,886 Posts
Snapped off one picture of the old girl today. She's approaching 74,000 miles. It must be my imagination, but she feels as strong as ever. Here's to another wondrous year with my little old Ninja.

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Okay smarty. :clever:

There was the implied 'were you striking a pose?' The answer is, no. Not at that point in the turn. I wasn't going fast enough for head position/direction to matter and I was coming up off the road.

People I ride with are mostly shy about photo-ops, but then love the results, as do I. This one turned out to be a keeper.

1 of 2
Vogue!

· Registered
6 Posts
Running rich

Hello all! I just acquired a 98 zx9. The previous owner put on an upgraded exhaust. Whenever I start the bike I smell fuel. I think it needs to be rejetted.
Can someone tell me how to find the right jet kit for my bike?

181 - 200 of 234 Posts