Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
zx-11 D model parts

Whats happening all,
I have a variety of parts for the beast available. I have sold the engine. I have nice polished frame, tank, some fairing, bars, grips, micron exhaust etc.. if interested in anything let me know.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's my starting point guys, I'll post along the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Never mind, I guess I'm not smart enough to get the pic to attach

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
What's up!!!! I am a US contractor working in Japan and just bought a ZZR1100 for $2500. Last time I had a bike was 1986, (year my daughter was born). I was barred from riding by my wife at the time. Well, she's now a registered nurse and I am back to riding. Figure if I get hurt, she can bring me back to life. Lookin' forward to joining in on the conversations.

Later!!!

You missed out on alot of riding, glad you got your balls back

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here is my 96, it is almost fully complete, just sorting out a vacuum leak at moment and that's it. Has Delkevic slip ons mated to a ZZR1200 header which has been ceramic/Kool Coated. FP Jet kit, BMC Air Filter, DID gold chain w Supersprox rear sprocket, steel braided lines, factory OEM front sprocket, new water pump, new K&L carb intake boots LSL bar kit, heated grips,AS3 Silcone rad hose kit, rebuilt front & rear calipers w new pads and R&G bar ends, LED headlight kit and smoked turn signals . Fully rebuilt w remote reservoir R shock to be installed as well. Nice Dyna coils sitting in box awaiting install Next up is figuring out whats in the front , I believe it has been upgraded. Its enjoying to drive it especially after riding my H2 SX SE

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
There was an individual who had the oil pans modded and had some remaining for sale. I had been in communication and now have lost the #, anyone know of this person I am mentioning. I would like to buy one of the modded oil pans

edit I found the info needed , its below if anyone else may want, I believe I was offer 240 shipped for a single one when I last spoke w the guy via text. Now to decide if it is worth all the work
There is a guy in Florida who is sitting on a shitload of mod oil pan parts for ZX11s. He tried to sell off his inventory a few years back, but no luck. I emailed him recently and he still has his stuff. Here is his contact info.

727-992-0536 Chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Hmmmm Cisco, that looks like a copy and paste of the same info I posted about Chris 5 years ago 🤨

41 - 59 of 59 Posts