Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this at the dealership I bought my bike at. I think that black is pretty sweet but the green is pretty awsome. Too bad all i can find is the black is size 13 and green in size 14. Let me know if anyone can come across a 12 in either of them

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are discontinued, eastbay only has a few sizes left in black, and i cant find the green ones

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are made by Globe shoe company. They run about $80-$90 you might be able to find them on E-bay
the retail is $89.99. eastbay is the only seller that i know of that has any stock left and is closing out a few odd sizes for $40 shipped. I contacted globe they no longer have or make this show

·
Registered
200 Posts
damn, those are the coolest shoes ever. too bad i don't have a freak foot size. lets all get together and get globe to make another batch

·
Registered
330 Posts
damn, those are the coolest shoes ever. too bad i don't have a freak foot size. lets all get together and get globe to make another batch
For sure; group buy!! - I'd buy two pairs of the green. I'm really pissed that those were out there & I didn't know about them 'till now (should have searched harder earlier :angry)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For sure; group buy!! - I'd buy two pairs of the green. I'm really pissed that those were out there & I didn't know about them 'till now (should have searched harder earlier :angry)
there is no other kawasaki shoes available, IVE LOOKED

i ended up buying the sz 13. Im a 12 but a 13 shoudlnt be too big. I mean for $40 i couldnt go wrong

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want a pair in each color
they dont exist, i found a site in australia that had the greens one for $130 but only size 14. I cant even find the link anymore. Bottotom line is I wouldnt expect to find them

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have a whole pile left here in South Africa. I will speak to my mate and ask him how much they are and if they are a good price maybe i can ship them to all you guys out there.
ill take a sz 12 in black and green. Retail is $89.99 so any price around there would be great

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm dreamin' of a pair of those green ones in 9; 9 1/2 or even 10 if I could get 'em.

Only saw some in black/green/silver on this site & looks like they service U.S. only (no mention of int'l. shipping).Also looks like they just got sizes 9 1/2; 11 & 14 available.

http://www.shoes.com/ (select:Mens; type kawasaki in search - to view availability)

They did also have some nice lime green flip-flops though if you wanna go "squid fashion" :tard

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey Kenny... let me know if you can find em, or ship em. I'd be looking for a 14 in green. PM me with details if you find them... much appreciated.

·
Registered
379 Posts
whokilledkenny- keep me posted on that. i WANT these kicks. can't ride my bike so i want to have kawi transportation some how
Hey EC. Sorry been so quiet but been chilling at work trying to look busy. :rotflmao

I have asked my mate to let me know if they can get then. The only problem is we have to try work out shipping costs as it is expensive from South Aftrica but i know as he is a Kawasaki dealer that he should have some contacts over there so we are trying to find the stock thing out and the shipping things out.

I will let you guys know.:crazyloco

1 - 20 of 25 Posts