1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,252 Posts
That guys printing was fine, it was the fact that you could see through the shirt it was so thin.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That guys printing was fine, it was the fact that you could see through the shirt it was so thin.
Not hapening here. And you can also choose from diferent types of tshirts and products.

• Solid color t-shirts are 100% cotton; heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester; charcoal heather is 52% cotton, 48% polyester
  • 4.2 oz (145g), but if that’s too light, try our heavier Classic T-Shirt
Here's an example:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@185EZ

Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.

This is the information I have.
I do believe that adding 5 shirts you won't pay 5 times the shipping, but you can check that on the website.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@185EZ BTW it's not only t-shirts and blankets. I created 70 diferent products. Here is a preview of everything available.

I also added an image explaining how you'll find all products.

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,364 Posts
@185EZ

Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.

This is the information I have.
I do believe that adding 5 shirts you won't pay 5 times the shipping, but you can check that on the website.
I added 2 different tshirts
it adds $7.08 each time I add it to the cart.
I then added the throw blanket and it's an additional $9.41 so I'm up to $23.60 for shipping
I went to checkout and shippingt stays the same and your tax rate is over 10%

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I added 2 different tshirts
it adds $7.08 each time I add it to the cart.
I then added the throw blanket and it's an additional $9.41 so I'm up to $23.60 for shipping
I went to checkout and shippingt stays the same and your tax rate is over 10%
I'm not managing the shipping costs, I only create the products and then Redbubble manages the fabrication and delivery. I know they work with diferent rules for diferent countries and also diferent factories so you get them produced in the USA. (I'm from Portugal BTW) Meaning if you order from Australia you will get a diferent factory making your items. So I do appreciate you telling me that, I don't know of all policies working for all countries. But you are right, doesen't make much sense to pay the same shipping costs for the same item. I make less than the shipping costs btw :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts