Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I also believe that Kawa now have the right bike to challenge the rest if they can get the right rider. Yes, Hopkins can be good for them but Capirossi I think has seen his best days! I would love to see Melandri on the Kawa!!!!! Or maybe they must get "Sideways McCoy", that could be spectacular!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
All I can say is if Kawasaki were to win some MotoGP, it would be a miracle. When was the last time Kawasaki won a world title in this genre? Sure I'd love to see it, we all would like some MotoGP pride for our streetbikes. Does Kawasaki care enough to make it happen? Really would be nice to see them take it for 3 or 4 years in a row. And after that, always place on the podium for a change.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i'm in agreement with MotoVegas on Hopper. think it's just a ploy to get more dough from Suzuki. if Hopper were to join Kawi, he would complain about everything. as his been on Suzuki for a while. it sure would be nice to see team green take a motogp title in 2008!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
i hope something changes in the upcoming years, i get more and more disappointed as the season progresses. randy is getting some media attention but really isn't a contender.

i'll pull for johnny boy to jump ship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts