Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the salesman was taking me out side to show me my new ZX6r he told me that there was a crack in one of the frame guards and that he would just order me a new one no problem. He claims it was shipped like that but thats ok. I really didnt mind (stuff happens). Until today only 5 days later I notice a small tear on the side of the riders seat. Its acutally on the rear corner. Its a tear that isnt from wear with the bike only having 100 miles and me being the only one on it. Anybody have any guess wheither they will replace that seat or say that its something I did??? I mean it is a brand new bike.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If it was "actually" there and they were any kind of dealership they would replace it or atleast get it recovered. Word of mouth can break a dealership.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
+1

·
Registered
330 Posts
There was a post in this forum a few days ago (silversufer87 - hello everyone) & he had a seat rip in his new '07 as well that happened at the dealer before he picked it up. Coincidense or are they using a different seat cover material for 2007 that's less durable?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got a photo of said tear?

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah that happened to me. when i got there they had the seats already. it shouldn't matter if you did it or not right? since we are on the warranty.

someone school me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No they didnt give me a hard time, walking out with him I kind of got the vibe that he thought it was my fault but the rip is almost under the seat. He saw that and said he'll have one on order for me. But I am still waiting for the cracked frame cover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts