Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

here is some of my kawasaki artwork and others ( sorry i only have 2 kawasaki is ). these all were drawn for clients. (gsxr was for super street bike magazine ).

thanks, hope u like it.

Jin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black-ZZR said:
You made those? WOW man that is AWESOME!!! Very nice work!!!:clap :respect :clap
thank you :)

if you want a drawing of your bike, you can check my site for details.

thanks again

Jin

·
Registered
604 Posts
We can alway's use more artists.....:clap Also Welcome!!!

Man SieG, your a natural.......Love the drawings, now i'm going to check out your site......Keep posting man, alway's happy to here from ya......

·
Registered
11 Posts
...nice work, SieG!....so you say that you've only owned tow Kawasakis?...are the drawings the ZX-12R and the Z-1A your bikes?...if so, nice!....I had a Z-1B and I presently own a ZX-12R A....something special about these bikes no matter what the supposed 'problems' were/are...again, nice work!...now I'm off ot visit your site...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Turbo, is that a boxer on your avatar ( i mean the dog )? Ive got a boxer, his name is Max, and right now im working on an oil painting of max :) . Its just a 1st time try, so it wont be that good, but already on this stage he is recognizable so its cool. Too bad he doesnt understand it lolol.. I'll post it when its done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont really like the look of the new zx14 kawi :( , so i wouldnt draw it for myself... but if someone places an order for it, ill do it :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ummmmm.....pretty please:grin :grin :grin ?!?!?!?!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts