Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
I'm 2 blocks away. Guaranteed to take an extended lunch and check it out!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I will be there for sure. It's a short walk from work. Gonna be there around 3:30-4:00. If anyone is gonna be there n wanna meet up, lemme know. We can hang out for a bit.

Paul. What time you think your gonna be there.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Somebody get some pics

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be there nice and early guaranteed to take pictures ..... But I hate riding in the city ??

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I will get a shitload of pics.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I will get a shitload of pics.
Nice man. I'm gonna see if I can get off work to make the 4hr trip up but idk if I can get out of it with this short notice lol.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
wish i could make it guys. no one I'll be out early enough to make it up there tomorrow

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
He will be the guy walking around tryin to sell you an exhaust, and to every other guy there.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
I will be there for sure. It's a short walk from work. Gonna be there around 3:30-4:00. If anyone is gonna be there n wanna meet up, lemme know. We can hang out for a bit.

Paul. What time you think your gonna be there.
Probably around 1:30/2:00. If the setup is still there at 6, I'll prob walk around some more.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sticky Pics

Please Please if you go can you get some pics of a green 2013 ZX14R!!!! I’ll try not to get them sticky…..I promise?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Probably around 1:30/2:00. If the setup is still there at 6, I'll prob walk around some more.

I'll give you a call when I get there.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Please Please if you go can you get some pics of a green 2013 ZX14R!!!! I’ll try not to get them sticky…..I promise?
I'll be sure to get pics of it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts