Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minor mods here: The paint (House of Kolor), Corbin seat, Tall windshield, Bar risers, Throttlemeister, Galfer Wave rotors, braided lines, Kevlar Clutch, Factory jet kit, adjustable advance, Muzzy 4 into 1 full system in Titanium ( weight saver!), D gears...I am caught between selling and putting some serious cash into this ride. If this turns into the winter project bike there will be a Mr. Turbo kit, a modified swing arm, lots of Black Chrome, custom wheels, Brembo brakes (if I can figure out the spacer requirement) and a trick paint scheme to capture the Bigger Badder Horsepower output....
[/IMG]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is part of the problem. Plus, whenever I get on it it just feels RIGHT! Now If someone can just tell me the difference between my front brake mou91nt dimensions and those of a '91 ZXR. The Brembo kit I got came with the wrond spacer....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Isn't there a law that states "One just cannot waste a classic, beautiful and competent musclebike; but is obligated to preserve it's condition and tradition with whatever modifications suit the owner and his peers, and any ZX11 certainly falls within the jurisdiction of this international law."? I'm sure it's on file somewhere at the U.N. Headquarters.:headscratch

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:scared I will be performing a web-search today. A violation of International Law would certainly get my licence to protect the health and safety of the general population revoked!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Isn't there a law that states "One just cannot waste a classic, beautiful and competent musclebike; but is obligated to preserve it's condition and tradition with whatever modifications suit the owner and his peers, and any ZX11 certainly falls within the jurisdiction of this international law."? I'm sure it's on file somewhere at the U.N. Headquarters.:headscratch

i am sure there is a written law on these matter.:evil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts