Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics today while I was ridding around the Gulf Coast. Notice the flush mounts and the rear cowl????

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It's snowing here, and I hate you Dave!!! LOL

Bike looks good.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's snowing here, and I hate you Dave!!! LOL

Bike looks good.
Enjoy the snow!:rotflmao Im leaving next month for a month in Key West, and then back home it should be a lot warmer when I get back. It was a bone chilling 48 degrees on this ride lol:rofl

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ok, now I really really don't like you.:bonk

G

·
:lame :lame I agree with Swoosh, we just got 30 CM of snow dumped here in Alberta, no more riding for a LONG-O time! :lame

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bike is awesome man. I got a 2005 zx10 but I want to get the 6 for the track. Did you repaint it looks brighter than stock. Mine was repainted same color as red corvette
[/IMG]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bike is awesome man. I got a 2005 zx10 but I want to get the 6 for the track. Did you repaint it looks brighter than stock. Mine was repainted same color as red corvette
[/IMG]

Sorry for the 3 month delay brother but its tuff to catch me at home. Im home for a month and gone for a month all the time.

The color is stock and cant think of the name of it for the life of me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice wheater indeed ,and sweet pics and really love those wheels.But miss them kawasaki stickers on the last pictue crazyloco

1 - 10 of 10 Posts