Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum and joined. I am Waiting for summer and then buying a zx 6r... I have been into honda bikes usually, but I kept seeing these sweet looking Kawasaki bikes and I need to have one. Love these zx 6rs'

I got qouted $888 a year for a 05 zx6r with full coverage...Is this in line with what you guys are paying? I'm 20 yrs old.

Any tails of wisdom would be nice (what to watch out for in buying a used one etc...) ...even just linking to a previous thread would be much appreciated.

I'm off to search this site....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm 22 and I was quoted 746, (full coverage, $1000 deductible,) through progressive... Although I wouldn't suggest Geico, they quoted me 1700 for the same stuff... yea no...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Progressive was by far the cheapest...geico was the highest at about 2 grand. It was the first insurance I priced out and I was thinking to my self if the others are that expensive their was no way I'd get this sports bike (I already have to pay out on my car and suv...would suck to be paying more for my bike then both of those).

Glad to hear the qoute is on target with what you guys are paying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.