Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents: New to the forum and just saying hello. I have a new Coni-14. 3 weeks yesterday, 3k kms so far. Most of my impressions are the same as have been stated elsewhere already. This beast sure is tall ( 28" inseam just doesn't work well). How come no self-cancelling turn signal ? I also have an 02 Meanstreak and it has them and this is supposed to be a flagship bike.
Changed to synthetic fluids already. Mileage ( if i'm gentle ) around the 50 MPG (Imperial measure) mark. Range 350-400 kms. Great highway bike here on the flat praries. Unfortunately will have to travel some to get to any significant twistys to try that out. Rockies perhaps, later this summer.
All for now
ICBM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, It's pretty unusual when we Canucks get a jump on you guys down South. I put my money down 2nd week in May, got delivery June 28.Talk with dealer began just after rumor of C-14 started.
May the deivery Gods be with you!!
ICBM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well actually it's Intra- Continental Ballistic Motorcycle but your interpretation is pretty good .

Bye the way i have the license plate to prove it too!
When i get enough nerve i'll see if it launches like one.
ICBM

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll be joining you in that next week, according to what my salesman told me this morning!! Went in to test drive the Can Am Spyder, which was an absolute BLAST!! I wouldnt buy one, but would happily test ride one every day of the week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts