Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my Kaw dealer to cancel a part order that hadn't come yet after 5 weeks...on the way out I noticed th 10R...

Was one of the coolest shiny black colors I've seen and the bike looks real sweet! But I still don't like the tail, it's way too big. They shoulda just done 1 underseat pipe not 2 high pipes but still try to hide them under the seat...those rear turn signals also look like warts LOL I dunno the bike looks kinda cramped and that tail just doesn't fit in with the rest of it IMHO :headscrat
What's wrong with Kaw this year? :(

·
Registered
604 Posts
They're trying to put performance in a conserved space....i think that they sould just go out and do a dual exhaust like the Gixxer 1000 with the dual exhaust on both sides of the bike.......

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I guess the new 10R is truely a love or hate motorcycle. There stacked up in our local dealerships here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong, I like it, I just don't like the tail/exhaust and if I was to buy one I'd be doing some heavy modding in that area...I love a challenge but I just think Kaw could have done better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts