Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dude I was staring at the pictures sooooo long wondering where the fcuk you put it. You should have said you hid it out of view before the pics, would've saved me a lot of time and a headache.

·
Registered
49 Posts
nice

i notice your in sugar land, im in pearland. you ride with anyone around here? PM me if you want.

matt

·
Registered
488 Posts
s*#t how the f*#k did u get the line through? did u have to buy more tubing? i need instructions!:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :headscratch :headscratch :scared :scared

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's the stock line. All you hae to do is cut down the stock bracket and drill a hole in it. Then you have to take the res off of the line to get it through the hole, then you just route the line. It's really easy actually.

·
Registered
81 Posts
thats a nice and clean modd i did the same thing.. i went to the dealer yesterday and everybody ask where did you put the res at. very very clean look..

·
Registered
294 Posts
I did mine, the brake line is shielded by a plate that the exhaust fits through plus the hose is double coated with a rubber sleeve. IT`S ALL GOOD!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Exactley which route does the line take? are you looping the line under the swingarm and up or just double back the line then up?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts