Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got back from summer break to my apartment where i go to college a few days ago. I had parked my 7 under the carport parking spot that comes with my place, only to find it covered in egg. Someone had egged my bike while i was away. I got it all washed off....or so i thought.

So i go riding with a few friends only to have the temp on the bike spike up and cause my bike to leak coolant out the back of the engine. So now thanks to whoever did this, i get to tear apart my bike and replace gaskets, seals etc. so i won't be riding for a while :banghead

·
Registered
108 Posts
I really hate dirtbags that find this stuff "funny" or "amusing" to do to other peoples hard earned possessions

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would never leave my bike out while away. This past 2 weeks when we went to Florida, i didnt even leave it in my locked garage even when house was being watched by family. I took it to work and kept in back of shop.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Fing kids. Hope is goes will and smooth.

To some people its a rocket.
To others it's freedom. (zx9r, zx14)

·
Registered
559 Posts
I hate when people fuck with other peoples stuff. Grow a pair of balls and say something to their face, don't ruin expensive shit.
Sorry about your bike dude :/

·
Registered
42 Posts
just wondering if i missing something, but how does some egg on your bike make your motor leak coolant? or are you thinking that maybe they did more that to the bike?

·
Registered
44 Posts
man that sucks, ive got family lives in buchannon and they where saying all the students are back for school up there... plenty of good roads up there thats for sure though. sucks about the bike man find the douche bags, does your apartments have any cams?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just wondering if i missing something, but how does some egg on your bike make your motor leak coolant? or are you thinking that maybe they did more that to the bike?
it messed up my fan, so my fan never kicked on. and i couldn't pull over fast enough when i was riding. so my bike overheated on me. the temp just shot up. so now i get to replace wiring along with seals and hoses, hopefully nothing more.

and i wish my apartment had cams around, but they don't. im buying one or convincing my landlord though. its ridiculous.

·
Registered
44 Posts
damn that sucks, i am planning on making a trip up there for a week next spring ill hit you up and we can do some riding... heard the deer are pretty bad up that way

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn that sucks, i am planning on making a trip up there for a week next spring ill hit you up and we can do some riding... heard the deer are pretty bad up that way
sounds awesome. the deer are only bad in the late evening and at night. Early morning and day time the roads are clear. And its hard to beat the roads in WV lol. All our roads are, are just turn after turn.

·
Registered
44 Posts
oh trust me i know lol... wife doesnt enjoy them though, i was in my brand new hhr rolling thru the corners hard, might have been why i got a ticket that weekend... ready to run them on the bike without her, but yeah there are some great roads.. i know the road to my parents in buchannon in curve and dip after one another, really great road even though it is kinda short

1 - 13 of 13 Posts