Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what's up.... So my ninja ZX 6r is my first bike and it's green.....
Any opinions and websites for good helmets.... Also if u guys got pictures of a helmet u like please put the pic up!:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys what's up.... So my ninja ZX 6r is my first bike and it's green.....
Any opinions and websites for good helmets.... Also if u guys got pictures of a helmet u like please put the pic up!:)
Congrats on your bike. Your best bet is to go to your local shop and try on multiple brands and see which helmet fits your head the best. Each brand fits differently and your salesman should be very helpful in proper fit. After finding that then I would worry about finding the best deal and which graphics look the best.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Look at shoei and ariai for helmets if your not cheap, but then look into everything else too. Helmet, jacket, gloves, boots at the least. Icon makes nice jackets and gloves and they are reasonably priced. For boots look at sidi, alpinestars, or even icon for some urban style stuff. Or just wear a pair of workbooks since your gonna be riding on the street, that's what I use on the street.

Good luck, be safe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice and yes I will post up pics soon.... Lol I haven't picked it up yet, going on Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
224 Posts
grats enjoy it and be safe

·
Registered
16 Posts
good choice, enjoy it and stay safe

as for lids: I use a Scorpion EVO 1100 and love it. (longtime Shoei owner)

If you have the money I would look Shoei, Arai, Bell or AGV (whichever fits best)

·
27,825 Posts
At least go to a bike shop and try a few on, then order the one that fits best on line if you can save money that way. Never just order a helmet without trying one of that brand on and getting the size figured out.
Congrats on the bike man!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats on the bike!! I wear Shoei myself. Will never use another brand.....maybe arai as well both amazing and reliable brands but will cost you a pretty penny. try to get a left over model from like the last year or two. They drop prices nicely for those and dealerships love to get rid of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts