Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
zx12r

well it finally arrived today and i have to say is wooooow. it was incredible this is some kind of machine thats for sure and am very glad i got it. the original owner put some money in it i just hope i can find him to find out if he changed out the hub and clutch basket which i hope he did. i am the 3rd owner. i just hope i can contain myself enough that when i open it up i dont see god. going in for a service this week pretty much having the valves adjusted has 19000 on it and the guy i bought it from hadnt had it done. and the brocks exhaust installed

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
what exactly are you speaking about. there is not mention of the "it" you "just got" please describe "it" and pics would help too

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
zx12r just got it.

so i got alittle excited i hope they can delete the first thread i put up there. i just got the zx12r 2003. well it finally arrived today and i have to say is wooooow. it was incredible this is some kind of machine thats for sure and am very glad i got it. the original owner put some money in it i just hope i can find him to find out if he changed out the hub and clutch basket which i hope he did. i am the 3rd owner. i just hope i can contain myself enough that when i open it up i dont see god. going in for a service this week pretty much having the valves adjusted has 19000 on it and the guy i bought it from hadnt had it done. and the brocks exhaust well be installed once i get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts