Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will take a beating of about 3k oTD on the 12 zx 14 and wife will be pissed. Went to buy one when I got the Z1000 but liked the feel of the 1000 better, now they come out with this one went back and after riding the z1000 for 2000 miles I am convinced my back can handle the riding position. Wife is going to frikken be pissed. But ya know I am getting rid of last kids this june so I want to live a little now. Have two harleys for real long and cool riding but I still have a speed bug. Never should have test rode a busa, most expensive test ride so far.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Will take a beating of about 3k oTD on the 12 zx 14 and wife will be pissed. Went to buy one when I got the Z1000 but liked the feel of the 1000 better, now they come out with this one went back and after riding the z1000 for 2000 miles I am convinced my back can handle the riding position. Wife is going to frikken be pissed. But ya know I am getting rid of last kids this june so I want to live a little now. Have two harleys for real long and cool riding but I still have a speed bug. Never should have test rode a busa, most expensive test ride so far.
We're two peas in a pod, I sold the Lill lady on the ZX14R by promising to sell the 07-Ultra :mfclap

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ya I know the feeling I bought a z1000 new in 08 two weeks later the 14 that was "sold" on the floor came available, I was going to do it but the loss was just too much. I waited and bought the 09 in late august and traded the z. It was a great bike but nothing compaired to the the 14 ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the Z is nice but the 14 is calling me loud, even in my sleep. I am retty sure I will get the 14 then the Verseys 1000 when it hits the US and I'll be done with new bikes til I am dead.1 Ultra, 1 Dyna, both built for TQ and MPG, 1 ZX 14, 1 Verseys 1000, just slipons because I like noise and LED lights because I hate getting run over.

Might throw a KX 450 in at some point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts