Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, whats up.

just figured out there are others out there with my bike and you can find them here. in my current location theres nothin but choppers or scooters and everyone sticks there nose up at me and my ninja.

i've had a 1997 9r for almost a year now and have really enjoyed being faster than anything else. I used to race dirt but moved onto the street cause i started searching the net and realized thats sportsbikes are god's gift to man. so so fast.

anyways, ive pretty much tore my bike to pieces and put it back together to make it mine. basic mods such as a pipe, jet kit, filter, tires, and race skins.

hopefully i'll be able to find some info on this site (more specifically, this 9r section) to help me with future mods.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the next thing im doing is integrating my turn signals into my tail light, but not the usual way, im going the white trash route and putting some new bulbs and connectors into the unit.

to say i've got a low budget would be an understatement. anyways, noone puts out any parts anymore for the 97 9r so its up to me.

Dont' buy it! Build it!

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
welcome in OGM,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts