Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

did i get a good deal??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just brought home an '05 zx6r today and i feel like a freakin kid on christmas morning!!! :mfclap

its green in color and i picked her up with 2055mi on the clock. after riding around today, we're now at ~2110mi. i cant find a single scratch on her anywhere. its bone stock except for swing arm spools (the guy wouldnt give me his center stand :thumbdown ) and a tank pad. i paid $5400! this is my first bike, so im crossing my fingers.... i already dropped a bike at the MSF course, so i hope that was my one time dropping a bike.... :eek:hno

im sooooooo stoked!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That doesnt sound like a bad deal at all. But, even in mint condition I wouldn't pay more than 5 for it. I'm pretty cheap tho, so.. Just don't drop this one. :crazyloco

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats a good deal brah! a BIG advice and do that today (if you got the money) GET THE FRAME SLIDERS! if you droped a bike at the course it'll be a GOOD idea to get them asap just in case (hope nothing happends) you have a lil mishap you know what i mean? but lets see some pix brah!!!!!! WTF?:rant :banghead :crazyloco :rofl

·
Registered
649 Posts
FRAME SLIDERS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll thank yourself if they are ever needed for a drop or worse. I had a low side in March this year and the slider took 98% of the damage and was replace for 60 bux. There is one small scar on my lower fairing for character. LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
i LOVE the tail on the 05-06. I wish they kept that style for the 07.

Nice bike, but you need to put the 07 front directionals in that ASAP

·
Banned
528 Posts
nice bike man !

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sharp. Time to put some aftermarket parts on it. I.E. Exhaust. You got a good deal tho.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Get some flush mounts for the front and get rid of those ugly blinkers with a nice integrated taillight with signals in it!!! Best 2 mods to clean your bike up! But like everyone else said GET SLIDERS FIRST!! Then maybe an exhaust :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts