Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 07 black zx6r for an 07 10r in kawi green. pickin it up tommorow!!! can't wait! got it for a steal....10k so i couldnt pass it up. I really wanted my 6r in green but couldn't find one...now i got my fav color and my fav bike!! Pics to come

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congrats man, you will not be disapointed!!! Sorry to see the 6 go though!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just couldnt stand the 07 tail, + EVERYONE i ride with has a liter bike so hard to keep up with them. Plus i sit on the 10 a lot better then on the 6

·
Registered
53 Posts
Glad to hear your stepping up to a liter bike. The power of a liter bike is just freaking awesome! Not to mention your going with the best color too!

·
Registered
98 Posts
10K is good but my buddy owns a shop and i brought green money and got it for $9200.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
congrats, u will love it, if u dont mind me asking, how much of a hit did u take in the trade?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got 6.5 for the trade in with 3100 miles on it. So took at 2k hit

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just traded in my 07 black zx6r for an 07 10r in kawi green. pickin it up tommorow!!! can't wait! got it for a steal....10k so i couldnt pass it up. I really wanted my 6r in green but couldn't find one...now i got my fav color and my fav bike!! Pics to come
congrates on the bike :clap. green is ok because it's the original kawi color :rolleyes. but even if you would've gotten one of the skittle's candy colored 10's orange,red,yellow :nana. it's still a kick ass bike. take it easy with that right hand though..................

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You say it was a 2K hit... I think the rest of us will agree you paid a decent 2K for a monster upgrade.

Enjoy.

Oh... and major kudos on the colour choice (green is the fastest one... Sorry Dave... I had to :rotflmao)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
+1, its a good deal for a monster , pics

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats on the buy, man!!! Great to hear your riding a 10...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts