Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are going to be coming to the ride which will be June 22, 23, and 24th for the local and short distance guys. June 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24th for the long distance travelers. PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I am trying to get names and phone numbers together. I am planing rides and making maps. Thanks Kevin.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Should have everything ready to go by then! Also thanks for all your help, very much apperciated! Is it cool if I invite others as well?

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell ya, as long as they ride with respect. I don't like to ride with people to will take me out from behind.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is cool! me and my hubby are coming up there these exact days, although we have our own agenda planned, I am excited that you guys will be up there! this will be our 6th time to the Dragon... LOVE it! I was looking at the calendar and saw zx6 listed across this week and so that's when I came on here and saw the ride! sooo cool! I'll be on the green monster zx6 with a pink helmet! ;) ride safe and God bless!! :)

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
have fun you guys. can't wait to join next year

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
Have fun guys. Hopefully I'll be able to make it at some point either this summer or next.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
One day ill make it out there with the bike. Just a couple hours to far.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
I had to bail at the last minute, work travel plans..........just too tired to ride up there this weekend. I'll make it another time............drove 1,500 miles for work in less than 2 days and worked my a** off...........so no go to Deal's Gap.

Have fun, y'all be safe and rip a corner for me! I did manage to get in a top speed run this morning. Yeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I had to bail at the last minute, work travel plans..........just too tired to ride up there this weekend. I'll make it another time............drove 1,500 miles for work in less than 2 days and worked my a** off...........so no go to Deal's Gap.

Have fun, y'all be safe and rip a corner for me! I did manage to get in a top speed run this morning. Yeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwww
It was a fuggin BLAST! Im headed back this morning but ksouc, wardie, guitarocker, murdered07, and yousseff are riding tomorrow too. We logged 400 mi in 2 days, easy. Great riding on these roads. Ill definitely be back so no work-excuse next time!

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I'll be out there in September for the Pats. But without the bike. :banghead

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Youssef made killboy review! Pic 105!

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Dcon check out my Facebook Mark posted a video of those runs that we did on there. Sean Mundey

1 - 18 of 18 Posts