Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw in the Cycle World magazine for March, page 91, Joe Rocket has an advertisement for motorcycle helmets. Nothing on their website. Anyone heard or seen anything else on this?

Here is a scan of the ad in the mag:

G

·
I've got a joe rocket jacket and I have REALLY enjoyed it so if they make there helmets as good as there jackets I'll be impressed I'm sure. Although I'm all over the new Icon Alliance SS helmet designs SO nice.
Drew~

·
Registered
15 Posts
I heard joe rocket lids are made by the same folks that make Icon lids. which sucks b/c I hear icon lids failed a few protection tests.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I heard joe rocket lids are made by the same folks that make Icon lids. which sucks b/c I hear icon lids failed a few protection tests.
I have also heard that the same folks that make the Icon lids are the same ones that make the HJC lids.....anyone else heard this or is this just a rumor?

·
Registered
92 Posts
persoanlly i say let the leather companys stick to what they do best and the helmet companys the same. I would never buy and Joe Rocket helmet nore would i buy a jacket made by Arai. No doubting the quality of JR, but i just can't seem being as good as an ARAI or SHOEI due to pattent designs and what not... but thats just my opinion. JR could prove me worng:smile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts