Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Joe Rocket Atomic gloves for about 1 month and 500 miles of riding. The inside seam for the thumb on the my right hand glove is split wide open about 1 inch long.

I always thought Joe Rocket stuff was high quality, but this is ridiculous. I wonder if there's anykind of warranty on these things. I bought them from the dealer I bought the bike from, any ideas if they will do something for me? Anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i would call joe rocket directly and ask them. worst case they tell you to go to the dealer you bought them from. they may want t sales receipt to prove how old they are

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, If they don't do anything for me I won't be buying anything Joe Rocket again. I was riding last night and figured out it's where my thumb wraps around the inside edge of the throttle grip.

Anybody have any general street gloves that they really like?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Joe Rocket should replace them I would think. I ripped the knee out of my phoenix pants during a get off . I called them about but repairs and they said send them in. I sent them in for repairs, and they sent me back a brand new pair a couple of days later, NO Charge!

I would let them know their product has a problem, without this feedback they have no idea that there is something wrong with their qc and can't correct it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts